Friday 29 August 2014

Monmouth Show...

...today
had a super day with a great bunch of people in the 'Country Matters' area of this great county show

I demonstrated peg loom weaving and promoted all things woolly, along side some super creatives showing their skills at felting, poetry, jam making, hedgerow foraging and much more.....even the lovely Terry Walton of the Radio 2 allotment was there to share his knowledge...

It's my fav county show, even though I live 60 miles away, I always really enjoy the day

I even got to meet a smallholder that breeds Whitefaced Woodland Sheep...a rare breed that I have always wanted to see in the 'fleece' and indeed spin their fleeces. Lovely to see people committed to keeping this beautiful breed of sheep alive.

So here's some pics of my day...my stall, my pals stalls too, fflokyfelt and Francesca Kay...and lots of lovely sheep...enjoy ;0)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts?