Monday 28 September 2015

Llandovery Sheep...

...festival

Great weekend at my local sheep festival...doesn't every town have one?
The sun shone, the spinners spun, weavers wove, burgers sizzled, wool sacks raced, a town crier (a real one, not a little 'un having a tantrum!) choirs sung, Wales won the rugby and the sheep on stage were well behaved...well almost....

I am looking forward to next year already 

Me and my little helper Deri Bevan...she demonstrates peg loom weaving exceptionally well

Sheep on stage...why of course...
My fav...the proud Jacob ram


More lovely sheep...


My stand, already to go...not sure about the hazard type though...weaving is not That dangerous!

(Funny what you miss until you see it back in an image)

Great weekend, met fabulous people, had lots of fun, talked the hind legs off a donkey...

Now to prepare for the next one...west Wales Wool Show in Narbeth, Pembrokeshire, 10th October

Xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts?