Thursday 17 June 2010

Daphne needs a rest...

After a few days of working hard with Daphne...

I have completed an order for a 10 aprons and mop caps that are to be used in a dance groups next production.
The production is about the history of the Welsh language in schools at the turn of the 20th century and why school children in Wales were banned from speaking it!


Here is Gladys modelling one of the aprons and cap




and so, this afternoon, after tending the veg garden, I found a spare while to carry on my new crochet project...

a multi coloured blanket using some lovely pinks, lime greens and neutrals to soften the palate.



my lovely doggie, Finley seemed to want to learn and was very interested in the process

(just in case you were wondering, I have asked his permission to use his picture, and after much thought he agreed, providing I give him an extra walk and more tummy rubs...
                                                          boy does he know how to bargain!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts?